Are you interested in developing next-gen mobile apps? Does bad UX bug the %&§! out of you? Do you know what the terms TypeScript and State Management mean? If you answered check, check and check, then we want you to join our team as a frontend developer and to become a hybrid app expert!
Hybrid apps are paving the way to our mobile future. Hybrid Heroes is a young Berlin start-up specialized in developing mobile apps based on web technologies. Our team takes on strategy, design and product management tasks to develop individualized, innovative mobile user concepts for every client. Thanks to our dedication and passion for all things apps, we can count well-known companies among our satisfied clients. To continue meeting the growing demand for our products, we are seeking a Frontend Developer to join our team immediately.
- Develop hybrid app projects using state-of-the-art frameworks like React Native or Ionic
- Provide support on complex projects from conception to launch and beyond in an agile environment
- Collaborate with our designers in building great user interfaces
- Be involved and help others, participate in code reviews
- Finding innovative solutions for complex technical demands
- 1 to 3 years’ experience with programming web apps using Angular or React and Redux
- Familiar with querying common backend architectures such as REST, GraphQL or Firebase
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS and preprocessors
- Know-how in fixing errors using debugging tools
- Familiar with git
- Ideally have points of contact with hybrid apps based on Cordova or React Native and Mobile UI frameworks like Ionic
- Fluent in English or German
- A young, dynamic and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- A chance to actively contribute to workflows
- Varied tasks thanks to a wide range of client projects
- Excellent further development opportunities and the chance to become a hybrid app pro
Apply to join our team! Send us an email and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.